Backyard Camp Counselor (Adult Sweatshirt)
About the Backyard Camp Counselor (Adult Sweatshirt)
Backyard Camp Counselor
- This pullover sweatshirt is the perfect weight – not too bulky, not too thin. Trust us, you'll wear the heck out of this one!
- 50/46/4 polyester recycled/cotton organic/rayon
- Some pilling is normal with this soft, spongey fabric.
- Pine green ink on an eco light grey sweatshirt from Alternative Apparel.
- Lettering and design by Lindsay Sherbondy
- Screen printed by our good friends at Ramble and Company.
Unisex structure, fits on the smaller side.
Small = XS in Men's, Small in Women's
Medium = Small in Men's, Medium in Women's
Large = Medium in Men's, Large in Women's
Extra Large = Large in Men's, Extra Large in Women's.
Our limited edition apparel prints in small batches and ships within two weeks of order (typically sooner!). With the current state of mail delivery, we do not guarantee a specific delivery time for apparel. The team at Ramble is super dedicated and working carefully within guidelines, and you can expect your apparel order just as soon as possible!
All apparel ships FREE with USPS!
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We accept returns on unworn apparel and offer exchanges while stock lasts.
- Lettering/design by Lindsay Sherbondy
- Lovingly screen-printed in small batches and shipped in partnership with our friends at Ramble & Company in Wichita Falls, Texas.
- See the "About" tab above for specific information about sizing, material, and shipping times.
About The Artist
Lindsay Sherbondy is a painter, calligrapher, graphic designer and authenticity-advocate that believes you are worthy of meaningful art! She started Lindsay Letters® (accidentally) in 2009, and has been working (intentionally) at creating beautiful and meaningful works for you to love & make your own ever since.