Let Hope Anchor Your Soul
About the Let Hope Anchor Your Soul
"Let Hope Be An Anchor For Your Soul" on a light, summery ringer shirt!
- Blue screen-printing on an ultra-soft Ringer T-shirt from Alternative Apparel.
- Lettering by Lindsay Sherbondy
- Printed with love by our friends at Ramble and Company.
- Intentionally lightweight, and white—so plan on wearing it over a swimsuit or tank!
- Loose, relaxed, roomy unisex fit. Size down if you like a more fitted look. (Sizes available: Small - 3XL.)
- 50/50 combed ringspun cotton/polyester.
- Check out the sweatshirt and wall art of this design!
- See note on Production and Shipping, below size chart.
PRODUCTION & SHIPPING:
These ringer shirts are printed in small batches within two weeks of order (typically sooner!) and shipped via USPS. With the current state of shifting policies, we do not guarantee a specific delivery time for apparel. The team at Ramble is super dedicated and working carefully within guidelines, and you can expect your apparel order just as soon as physically and safely possible! You can read our more extensive production and shipping policy here.
Music in product video (audible on mobile only): Maverick City Music.
- Lettering/design by Lindsay Sherbondy
- Lovingly screen-printed in small batches and shipped in partnership with our friends at Ramble & Company in Wichita Falls, Texas.
- See the "About" tab above for specific information about sizing, material, and shipping times.
About The Artist
Lindsay Sherbondy is a painter, calligrapher, graphic designer and authenticity-advocate that believes you are worthy of meaningful art! She started Lindsay Letters® (accidentally) in 2009, and has been working (intentionally) at creating beautiful and meaningful works for you to love & make your own ever since.