XOXO (Long Sleeve)
the shirt shop
XOXO (Long Sleeve)
soft & slinky
♡ "XOXO (Long Sleeve)" shirt is a white imprint on a charcoal black tri-blend long-sleeve shirt. The fabric content is 70/15/15 ringspun cotton/polyester/rayon.
a note about sizing: tall? great! this shirt has sleeves that won't be too short! More fit & details below.
- Super soft & comfy long sleeved t-shirt, with extra long arms (easy to push up!)
- Unisex sizing. Fits true to size. (See size chart in product photos).
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- We love cozy clothes! If your shirt arrives and it's not super soft, toss it in the wash first and it will soften right up. (Wash black apparel with other darks, or it will get fuzzy-looking!)
- Artwork ©Lindsay Sherbondy. All rights reserved.
Shipping & Returns
- All Lindsay Letters® art + calendars are printed-to-order, just for you! Items typically ship within 5-7 business days via UPS Services.
- Our soft goods & other goodies ship within 3 - 10 business days, and may ship separately from different locations.
- Orders including an item marked as pre-order or backorder will be held until the pre-order or backordered item is available to ship. Dates will be listed on the applicable item's product page.
- Due to Covid-19, these timelines are subject to change. Check current production times.
- Have a P.O. Box? Apparel, blankets, art and calendars with finished sizes below 24"x30" are eligible to be shipped to a P.O. Box. All larger sizes require a physical address. Apologies, we are unable to ship to Canadian P.O. Boxes.
- Lindsay Letters® offers a 30-day Delight Guarantee! More on our return & exchange policy here.
About Lindsay Letters®
Established in 2009, Lindsay Letters® offers an expansive collection of art and goods featuring Lindsay's original artwork including hand lettering, paintings and graphic design. (We've also added some vintage pieces and photography, to make adding to your art collection even easier). To the best of our knowledge, LindsayLetters.co has the largest purchasable library of art by any single artist. (Which we think is pretty cool!) All of the artwork shown on site, with the exception of some select Original Artwork auctioned quarterly, has been digitally reproduced and printed with love and care, and applied choice, quality materials, for your enjoyment and love. It's our honor to create beautiful things for your home and life! Tag @lindsayletters.co on Instagram to share your images and experiences of your LL goodies in the wild!
about the artist
Lindsay Sherbondy is a painter, calligrapher, graphic designer and authenticity-advocate that believes you are worthy of meaningful art! She started Lindsay Letters® (accidentally) in 2009, and has been working (intentionally) at creating beautiful and meaningful artwork for you to make your own ever since.