Living My Day Dream
Living My Day Dream
Living My Day Dream
It's hard for my brain and heart to be experiencing polar opposite feelings, so often, & sometimes within the same day. My work is a dream. Some of what's happening with my family feels like we're battling to wake up from a nightmare. I'm working on trying to call something good when I see it... and my work, that is good. It really is living my daydream.
This shirt is fun to wear in those moments that you're feeling on top of the world. But if you're someone who has seem some ish, had your heart broken, maybe even been to hell and back—and you have to fight for/find/create beauty in your daily life—I hope you love wearing it, too. (I wrote more about what this saying means to me in this Instagram post!)
♡ "Living My Day Dream" is a warm red and white imprint on a Lavender hoodie. The fabric content is 52/48 ringspun cotton and polyester.
hoodie fit & details
- Suuuuppperrr cozy Fleece Hoodie by Bella + Canvas.
- Unisex sizing. Fit is true to size, but roomy and forgiving. (See size chart in product photos).
- Handy front pouch and white draw string. (Pull this out for a low-key look, or tie in knots before you wash it so it doesn't fall out when tumbling around).
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Artwork ©Lindsay Sherbondy. All rights reserved.
ethically made + sustainably sourced
We love using Bella + Canvas garments for our apparel! Their products are super soft, wear wonderfully, and we appreciate the ethical standards by which they are made.
Bella + Canvas has a USA-strong approach to production. This means that almost the entire manufacturing process takes place right here in America. The garments are designed, dyed, and cut in America. The shirts are then assembled in the U.S. or Central America. All of the production is 100% sweatshop-free and Platinum W.R.A.P. Certified. (Woo hoo!)
Something else we love is that Bella + Canvas is a green company. By focusing on energy reduction, water reduction and waste reduction, every stage of their production process is analyzed—taking every opportunity to minimize their ecological footprint. Their ultra-efficient dye machines save over 24 million gallons of water a week and their manufacturing facilities produce almost zero landfill!
Shipping & Returns
- All Lindsay Letters® art + calendars are printed-to-order, just for you! Items typically ship within 5-7 business days via UPS Services.
- Our soft goods & other goodies ship within 3 - 10 business days, and may ship separately from different locations.
- Orders including an item marked as pre-order or backorder will be held until the pre-order or backordered item is available to ship. Dates will be listed on the applicable item's product page.
- Due to Covid-19, these timelines are subject to change. Check current production times.
- Have a P.O. Box? Apparel, blankets, art and calendars with finished sizes below 24"x30" are eligible to be shipped to a P.O. Box. All larger sizes require a physical address. Apologies, we are unable to ship to Canadian P.O. Boxes.
- Lindsay Letters® offers a 30-day Delight Guarantee! More on our return & exchange policy here.
About Lindsay Letters®
Established in 2009 by Lindsay Sherbondy, Lindsay Letters® offers an expansive collection of art and goods featuring Lindsay's original artwork including hand lettering, paintings and graphic design. (We've also added some vintage pieces and photography, to make adding to your art collection even easier). To the best of our knowledge, LindsayLetters.co has the largest purchasable library of art by any single artist. (Which we think is pretty cool!) All of the artwork shown on site, with the exception of some select Original Artwork auctioned quarterly, has been digitally reproduced and printed with love and care, and applied choice, quality materials, for your enjoyment and love. It's our honor to create beautiful things for your home and life! Tag @lindsayletters.co on Instagram to share your images and experiences of your LL goodies in the wild!
ON THE #LINDSAYLETTERS COMMUNITY
Love my new sweatshirt!!! So soft, comfortable and very summery color. Will definitely buy more!! Quick delivery too
It’s very cute
I like the shirt however when I washed it by itself in the machine the cord from the hood came off and there is no putting it back. That’s the only problem I have. The top is soft and looks nice
Lindsay Letters Co.
Hey there Amy! We're so glad you love your new hoodie! Like all hoodies, the strings can definitely come out in the wash! We actually tend to prefer to pull ours out, but it's totally personal preference! Found a hack on Google for how to get your string back in here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rGMBE2zq5I We also recommend knotting the string on the ends to prevent it from happening again! But we're so glad the hoodie is loved by you! Enjoy!
Bought the heart eyes one and once I got it I immediately ordered this one too Please make more so I can wear one every day of the week
In LOVE with this sweatshirt!
Arrived super fast and oh my GOSH it is so soft! The color is exactly what was pictured on the site and I have been living in it ever since. Only note is that it is a bit roomier than anticipated but totally ok with that. Thank you!!! xoxo
I love the lavender color and the fit is great. As always, it was packaged beautifully and with love!