How Can I Keep From Singing
Farmhouse Canvas Co.
The Art Bar®
Stylist's note: this piece features color choices from our signature Farmhouse Canvas Co. Palette.
thoughts from lindsay!
No storm can shake my inmost calm while to the Rock I'm clinging Since Christ is Lord of heaven and earth How can I keep from singing
There’s something about old hymns that connect to my heart on an incredibly deep, spiritual level. I *especially* love them being sung by newer artists. (If you haven’t heard the version by Audrey Assad, you must!) One of the things I love about hymns as art is that (for me) upon seeing the canvas, the song is stuck in my head all day. I find myself singing it, centering my soul in some deep place, almost totally by accident. Art is funny that way, isn’t it?
About Our Canvas Signs
- Museum-grade unframed, gallery-wrapped canvas
- Lightweight but durable construction
- Rigid face construction that won’t sag or warp
- Complete with a black matboard enclosed back
- Arrives with pre-installed sawtooth hanging hardware ready to hang directly out of the box.
- Lettered Art and Abstract Art: Fine art reproductions of Lindsay's original artwork.
- All products proudly made – just for you – in the USA!
- All products ©Lindsay Sherbondy. All rights reserved.
Shipping & Returns
- Lindsay Letters® items are hand-crafted and custom made-to-order just for you! Items typically within 3 - 5 days via UPS Services; however, production times during Covid-19 regulations may be different. Check current production times.
- Unframed Art Prints ship rolled for safe-keeping. Framed Art Prints and Canvas Prints arrive ready to hang directly out of the box.
- Items with finished sizes below 24"x30" are eligible to be shipped to a P.O. Box. All larger sizes require a physical address. We are unable to ship to Canadian P.O. Boxes.
- Lindsay Letters® offers a 30-day Delight Guarantee. More on our return & exchange policy here.
About The Artist (lindsay!)
Lindsay Sherbondy is a painter, calligrapher, graphic designer and authenticity-advocate that believes you are worthy of meaningful art! She started Lindsay Letters® (accidentally) in 2009, and has been working (intentionally) at creating beautiful and meaningful works for you to love & make your own ever since.