A Field Guide | Doing Laundry
farmhouse canvas co.
About the A Field Guide | Doing Laundry
A Field Guide
No. 1 Load Washing Machine
No. 2 Add detergent + start
No. 3 Forget about clean laundry
No. 4 repeat step number two
No. 5 Transfer dryer + start
No. 6 Forget about it
No. 7 re-dry (wrinkle release)
No. 8 Unload laundry (onto floor)
No. 9 Forget which of the floor laundry is clean
No. 10 Repeat
- Fine art reproduction of Lindsay's original artwork.
- Proudly made – just for you – in the USA!
- All artwork ©Lindsay Sherbondy. All rights reserved.
- Museum-grade unframed, gallery-wrapped canvas
- lightweight but durable construction
- Printed with archival inks
- Rigid face construction that won’t sag or warp
- Complete with a black matboard enclosed back
- Arrives with pre-installed sawtooth hanging hardware ready to hang directly out of the box.
About the artist
Lindsay Sherbondy is a painter, calligrapher, graphic designer and authenticity-advocate that believes you are worthy of meaningful art! She started Lindsay Letters® (accidentally) in 2009, and has been working (intentionally) at creating beautiful and meaningful works for you to love & make your own ever since.