About the Romans Twelve
So here's what I want you to do, God helping you:
Take your everyday, ordinary life — your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life — and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for Him. Don't become so well-adjusted to your culture that you fit into it without even thinking. Instead, fix your attention on God. You'll be changed from the inside out.
- Lettered Art and Abstract Art: Fine art reproductions of Lindsay's original artwork.
- Vintage Reproductions: Found & curated by Lindsay, reproduced with permission.
- All products proudly made – just for you – in the USA!
- All products ©Lindsay Sherbondy. All rights reserved.
Farmhouse Canvas Signs
- The Alabaster color can vary from piece to piece and is designed using a faux-distressing technique, which gives a vintage, weathered look. Some of our canvas signs are available in additional colors (Pure White, Schoolhouse, and Blackboard), which do not have the same faux-distressed look as the Alabaster background, but do have chippy-distressed typography.
- Museum-grade unframed, gallery-wrapped canvas
- lightweight but durable construction
- Rigid face construction that won’t sag or warp
- Complete with a black matboard enclosed back
- Arrives with pre-installed sawtooth hanging hardware ready to hang directly out of the box.
Shipping & Returns
- Lindsay Letters® items are hand-crafted and custom made-to-order just for you! Items typically within 3 - 5 days via UPS Services; however, production times during Covid-19 regulations may be different. Check current production times.
- Unframed Art Prints ship rolled for safe-keeping. Framed Art Prints and Canvas Prints arrive ready to hang directly out of the box.
- Items with finished sizes below 24"x30" are eligible to be shipped to a P.O. Box. All larger sizes require a physical address. We are unable to ship to Canadian P.O. Boxes.
- Lindsay Letters® offers a 30-day Delight Guarantee. More on our return & exchange policy here.
About The Artist
Lindsay Sherbondy is a painter, calligrapher, graphic designer and authenticity-advocate that believes you are worthy of meaningful art! She started Lindsay Letters® (accidentally) in 2009, and has been working (intentionally) at creating beautiful and meaningful works for you to love & make your own ever since.