Epic Black Floral
About the Epic Black Floral
As I was composing potential gallery wall groupings of various pieces in the Lindsay Letters Shop, it occurred to me that something was missing. Why didn't the groupings come alive in the same way as my mood boards did? And then it hit me: flowers. In my photo shoots and Pinterest boards, florals abound. However in real life, I don't always have beautiful fresh florals around. And so I asked my dear friend Laura to curate and shoot some beautiful flowers for LL each season. This arrangement of roses and eucalyptus in a vintage brass container adds drama and elegance to any mantle or grouping. (To create the perfect contrast, Laura used 5 different lights to shoot it!) I cannot wait for you to see this beauty in person. It's truly breathtaking.
- Fine art reproduction of Lindsay's original artwork.
- Proudly made – just for you – in the USA!
- All artwork ©Lindsay Sherbondy. All rights reserved.
Fine Art Canvases
- Professional Giclée print on museum quality cotton canvas.
- Includes a matte finish UV protective coating and super easy hanging system that you'll love!
- Size listed is for the size of the artwork, excluding the frame. Learn more about frame size info here.
- Each and every piece is hand-crafted and custom made to order just for you.
- Ships from Raleigh, NC in 3-5 business days via UPS Services.
About The Artist
Lindsay Sherbondy is a painter, calligrapher, graphic designer and authenticity-advocate that believes you are worthy of meaningful art! She started Lindsay Letters® (accidentally) in 2009, and has been working (intentionally) at creating beautiful and meaningful works for you to love & make your own ever since.