Mele Kalikimaka Candle
the gift shop!
Mele Kalikimaka Candle
smells like a warm holiday vacation
We're bringing you this festive bundle as a special surprise to kick off the holiday gifting season! This islandy-candle is paired with a mini Art Print of Mele Kalikimaka, and will be a welcome aromatherapy transport to a paradise oasis in the midst of pine trees and snow!
Top: Orange, Green Apple, Pineapple
Middle: Jasmine, Melon, Coconut
Base: Rum, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Tonka
How about a little holiday “cheers”?! Mele Kalikimaka is an explosion of tropical fruits and rum blended into an irresistible cocktail guaranteed to melt the winter blues away.
This island fragrance begins with juicy pineapple, orange, and green apple. Middle notes of melon, creamy coconut, and jasmine rise above a warm base of vanilla and rum. Enjoy responsibly.
About LL x Craft + Foster Candles
- Hand-poured by Craft + Foster in Rockford, Illinois using soy wax made from USA-grown soybeans and premium blends of essential and fragrance oils.
- 8 oz, 100% soy candle in an amber glass jar with black lid. (You'll love the way the flame glows through the amber glass!)
- Burn time: ~40 hours.
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch before every lighting. Keep candle wick centered and free of any foreign objects including wick trimmings. Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time, and always burn on a level fire-resistant surface. Never leave candle burning unattended, and discontinue use when 1/4 inch of wax remains.
- Proudly poured in America. Label Artwork ©Lindsay Sherbondy. All rights reserved.
about our mini prints
- Our pretty 5x7 Mini Art Prints are an adorable small scale, but you can frame them with a larger mat for a bigger impact. (We love this frame!)
- Digitally printed with love in Rockford, Illinois on premium 110 lb. Pearl Lettra paper.
- Sleeved in a glassine sleeve with a gold seal.
- Proudly made in America. Artwork ©Lindsay Sherbondy. All rights reserved.
Shipping & Returns
- All Lindsay Letters® art + calendars are printed-to-order, just for you! Items typically ship within 5-7 business days via UPS Services.
- Our soft goods & other goodies ship within 3 - 10 business days, and may ship separately from different locations.
- Due to Covid-19, these timelines are subject to change. Check current production times.
- Have a P.O. Box? Apparel, blankets, art and calendars with finished sizes below 24"x30" are eligible to be shipped to a P.O. Box. All larger sizes require a physical address. Apologies, we are unable to ship to Canadian P.O. Boxes.
- Lindsay Letters® offers a 30-day Delight Guarantee! More on our return & exchange policy here.
About Lindsay Letters®
Established in 2009, Lindsay Letters® offers an expansive collection of art and goods featuring Lindsay's original artwork including hand lettering, paintings and graphic design. (We've also added some vintage pieces and photography, to make adding to your art collection even easier). To the best of our knowledge, LindsayLetters.co has the largest purchasable library of art by any single artist. (Which we think is pretty cool!) All of the artwork shown on site, with the exception of some select Original Artwork auctioned quarterly, has been digitally reproduced and printed with love and care, and applied choice, quality materials, for your enjoyment and love. It's our honor to create beautiful things for your home and life! Tag @lindsayletters.co on Instagram to share your images and experiences of your LL goodies in the wild!
about the artist
Lindsay Sherbondy is a painter, calligrapher, graphic designer and authenticity-advocate that believes you are worthy of meaningful art! She started Lindsay Letters® (accidentally) in 2009, and has been working (intentionally) at creating beautiful and meaningful artwork for you to make your own ever since.