David & the Philistine Blanket
About the David & the Philistine Blanket
David said to the Philistine, “You come against me with sword and spear and javelin, but I come against you in the name of the Lord Almighty, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied. This day the Lord will deliver you into my hands, and I’ll strike you down and cut off your head. This very day I will give the carcasses of the Philistine army to the birds and the wild animals, and the whole world will know that there is a God in Israel. All those gathered here will know that it is not by sword or spear that the Lord saves; for the battle is the Lord’s, and he will give all of you into our hands.” // 1 Samuel 17:45-47
My husband and I love thinking about ways to incorporate casual but important conversations about our faith into daily life with our kids. I thought this fun blanket would be a good conversation piece, and something we could read and recite with our kids at bedtime!
- Fine art reproduction of Lindsay's original artwork.
- Proudly made – just for you – in the USA!
- All artwork ©Lindsay Sherbondy. All rights reserved.
- Ultra-soft & cozy blanket, available in three sizes.
- Base color is the perfect, creamy white.
- Machine washable.
- Blankets are for cuddling, not swaddling.
- Custom made to order. Ships from North Carolina in 5-7 days via UPS Services.
Shipping & Returns
- Lindsay Letters® items are hand-crafted and custom made-to-order just for you! Items ship within 3-5 business days via UPS Services.
- Unframed Art Prints ship rolled for safe-keeping. Framed Art Prints and Canvas Prints arrive ready to hang directly out of the box.
- Items with finished sizes below 24"x30" are eligible to be shipped to a P.O. Box. All larger sizes require a physical address. We are unable to ship to Canadian P.O. Boxes.
- Lindsay Letters® offers a 30-day Delight Guarantee. More on our return & exchange policy here.
About The Artist
Lindsay Sherbondy is a painter, calligrapher, graphic designer and authenticity-advocate that believes you are worthy of meaningful art! She started Lindsay Letters® (accidentally) in 2009, and has been working (intentionally) at creating beautiful and meaningful works for you to love & make your own ever since.