I'd Rather Be Making Slime (Kids T)
About the I'd Rather Be Making Slime (Kids T)
I'd Rather Be Making Slime
- Teal Ink on Blue // Bittersweet Ink on Peach
- 50/25/25 poly/cotton/rayon
- Lettering by Lindsay Sherbondy
- Printed by our friends at Ramble and Company.
- Youth Small: 6 - 7 years
- Youth Medium: 8 - 10 years
- Youth Large: 12 - 14 years
- Youth Extra Large: 16 - 18 years
Our limited edition apparel prints in small batches and ships within two weeks of order (typically sooner!). With the current state of mail delivery, we do not guarantee a specific delivery time for apparel. The team at Ramble is super dedicated and working carefully within guidelines, and you can expect your apparel order just as soon as possible!
All apparel ships FREE with USPS!
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We accept returns on unworn apparel and offer exchanges while stock lasts.
- Lettering/design by Lindsay Sherbondy
- Lovingly screen-printed in small batches and shipped in partnership with our friends at Ramble & Company in Wichita Falls, Texas.
- See the "About" tab above for specific information about sizing, material, and shipping times.
About The Artist
Lindsay Sherbondy is a painter, calligrapher, graphic designer and authenticity-advocate that believes you are worthy of meaningful art! She started Lindsay Letters® (accidentally) in 2009, and has been working (intentionally) at creating beautiful and meaningful works for you to love & make your own ever since.