Worthy of Love Tee | Kids
the shirt shop
Worthy of Love Tee | Kids
soft & classic
You Are Worthy Of Love
Wear this as a PSA to everyone who comes in contact with you, and as a reminder for yourself throughout the day: You are worthy of love.
These words mean so much to me, as they are part of a song that my husband and daughter used to sing to each other. I'm praying every day for Eva to be able to sing again, but for now, her face sure lights up whenever Dugan sings these words to her.
♡ "Worthy of Love (Kids' T-Shirt)" is a Black imprint on an athletic heathered grey Bella + Canvas t-shirt. The fabric content is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
Kids TShirt Fit & Details
- Pre-shrunk relaxed unisex fit from Bella & Canvas
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Artwork ©Lindsay Sherbondy. All rights reserved.
ethically made + sustainably sourced
We love using Bella + Canvas garments for our apparel! Their products are super soft, wear wonderfully, and we appreciate the ethical standards by which they are made.
Bella + Canvas has a USA-strong approach to production. This means that almost the entire manufacturing process takes place right here in America. The garments are designed, dyed, and cut in America. The shirts are then assembled in the U.S. or Central America. All of the production is 100% sweatshop-free and Platinum W.R.A.P. Certified. (Woo hoo!)
Something else we love is that Bella + Canvas is a green company. By focusing on energy reduction, water reduction and waste reduction, every stage of their production process is analyzed—taking every opportunity to minimize their ecological footprint. Their ultra-efficient dye machines save over 24 million gallons of water a week and their manufacturing facilities produce almost zero landfill!
Shipping & Returns
- All Lindsay Letters® art + calendars are printed-to-order, just for you! Items typically ship within 5-7 business days via UPS Services. See current shipping times here.
- Our soft goods & other goodies ship within 3 - 10 business days, and may ship separately from different locations.
- Orders including an item marked as pre-order or backorder will be held until the pre-order or backordered item is available to ship. Dates will be listed on the applicable item's product page.
- Due to Covid-19, these timelines are subject to change. Check current production times.
- Have a P.O. Box? Apparel, blankets, art and calendars with finished sizes below 24"x30" are eligible to be shipped to a P.O. Box. All larger sizes require a physical address. Apologies, we are unable to ship to Canadian P.O. Boxes.
- Lindsay Letters® offers a 30-day Delight Guarantee! More on our return & exchange policy here.
About Lindsay Letters®
Established in 2009 by Lindsay Sherbondy, Lindsay Letters® offers an expansive collection of art and goods featuring Lindsay's original artwork including hand lettering, paintings and graphic design. (We've also added some vintage pieces and photography, to make adding to your art collection even easier). To the best of our knowledge, LindsayLetters.co has the largest purchasable library of art by any single artist. (Which we think is pretty cool!) All of the artwork shown on site, with the exception of some select Original Artwork auctioned quarterly, has been digitally reproduced and printed with love and care, and applied choice, quality materials, for your enjoyment and love. It's our honor to create beautiful things for your home and life! Tag @lindsayletters.co on Instagram to share your images and experiences of your LL goodies in the wild!