Sparkling Eyes Art Print
About the Sparkling Eyes Art Print
And at the end of the day,
your feet should be dirty,
your hair messy and your eyes sparkling.
When I came across this quote, I was immediately inspired to create a print with it. When I think about my childhood, these words sum it up how I looked and felt at the end of every summer day: feet dirty (and toes stubbed) from never bothering to wear shoes, wild curly hair windblown and tangled, and eyes full of wonder and sparkle. Everything was an adventure – from catching lightning bugs and playing Ghost in the Graveyard, to long bike rides that ended with iced tea on the back porch swing. (You, too?) I woke up expectant and went to bed ready for more. THIS is how I want my adult life to be. This is the kind of zest for life that I want to model for my kids. This is going to be my mantra going into this spring and summer, and I invite you to join me! Here's to a season of more mess, more adventures, and more sparkling!
- Fine art reproduction of Lindsay's original artwork.
- Proudly made – just for you – in the USA!
- All artwork ©Lindsay Sherbondy. All rights reserved.
Original Art Prints
- Most Original Art Prints have been letterpress or foil printed locally and lovingly on an antique press.
- We use the finest paper, and the print is trimmed to size – no border included on the Original Art Prints.
- Original Art Prints are shipped weekly on Mondays. We ship these prints flat, using USPS.
- Size is 8" x 10" unless otherwise noted in the above description.
About the artist
Lindsay Sherbondy is a painter, calligrapher, graphic designer and authenticity-advocate that believes you are worthy of meaningful art! She started Lindsay Letters® (accidentally) in 2009, and has been working (intentionally) at creating beautiful and meaningful works for you to love & make your own ever since.