Crazy Kind Of Love
Farmhouse Canvas Co.
Stylist's note: This piece features color choices from our Modern Farmhouse Palette.
thoughts from lindsay!
Ours is a crazy kind of love.I was talking to Dugan the other day about how we have such an unconventional partnership and family. Sometimes I love that, actually mostly I love that, I just sometimes struggle with comparing it to the people that have "normal" lives or "normal" families, and somewhere deep in my heart I must feel like that's the way we are supposed to be. But I'm working on pressing in, and realizing that our crazy love and our crazy family is what works for us, and the only way we were meant to be. This one is for all the other crazy loves out there!
About Our Canvas Signs
- Museum-grade unframed, gallery-wrapped canvas
- Lightweight but durable construction
- Rigid face construction that won’t sag or warp
- Complete with a black matboard enclosed back
- Arrives with pre-installed sawtooth hanging hardware ready to hang directly out of the box.
- Lettered Art and Abstract Art: Fine art reproductions of Lindsay's original artwork.
- All products proudly made – just for you – in the USA!
- All products ©Lindsay Sherbondy. All rights reserved.
Shipping & Returns
- Lindsay Letters® items are hand-crafted and custom made-to-order just for you! Items typically within 3 - 5 days via UPS Services; however, production times during Covid-19 regulations may be different. Check current production times.
- Unframed Art Prints ship rolled for safe-keeping. Framed Art Prints and Canvas Prints arrive ready to hang directly out of the box.
- Items with finished sizes below 24"x30" are eligible to be shipped to a P.O. Box. All larger sizes require a physical address. We are unable to ship to Canadian P.O. Boxes.
- Lindsay Letters® offers a 30-day Delight Guarantee. More on our return & exchange policy here.
About The Artist (lindsay!)
Lindsay Sherbondy is a painter, calligrapher, graphic designer and authenticity-advocate that believes you are worthy of meaningful art! She started Lindsay Letters® (accidentally) in 2009, and has been working (intentionally) at creating beautiful and meaningful works for you to love & make your own ever since.