The Kids Cal
The Creatives Calendar®
The Kids Cal
This sweet Kids Creatives Calendar® will help your tiny creative to know what's on their schedule for the day/week/weekend. At my house, we just draw pictures, but you can taylor yours to fit your kids' needs. It's awesome to watch when they can take ownership and fill theirs out themselves! Only available in the Monday Start. (At the 20"x16" size, a 3" Square Post-it will fit perfectly within the date squares).
The Creatives Calendar®
- Our Creatives Calendars® are just as elegant as they are useful! Not your traditional white board, they are a plexiglass covered fine art print, framed in your choice of finishings.
- Size listed is for the size of the calendar, excluding the frame. When customizing your calendar, be sure to reference the finished size of your selections, located just above the price total. (More about our frame sizing here).
- We've also attached a super easy hanging kit (including a level and tiny nails) that we know you'll love!
- Use dry erase markers, wet erase markers, and chalk markers to play and plan on your calendar. (More on our Recommended calendar markers, below!)
- More about our calendars here.
- Proudly made in America. Artwork ©Lindsay Sherbondy. All rights reserved.
recommended calendar markers
- Use Expo Wet Erase Markers for: writing in the dates and holidays.
- Use Expo Dry Erase Markers for: dates/events/notes that you want to erase super easily.*
- Use Sharpie Markers for: writing on washi tape (so the ink doesn't smear). (Do NOT use these on the surface of your calendar!)
- *We actually much prefer using wet erase markers, so our team uses these almost exclusively for all calendar writing. The dry erase markers don't feel saturated/visable enough for us. However, they are great for jotting notes & to-dos that you want to erase often. Get all three sets of markers and you'll be good to go!
- Tip: When you purchase a calendar with a white frame, we would also suggest having Lemon Pledge on hand. If you use it quickly, it will wipe away any accidental marker marks on your frame.
Shipping & Returns
- All Lindsay Letters® art + calendars are printed-to-order, just for you! Items typically ship within 5-7 business days via UPS Services.
- Our soft goods & other goodies ship within 3 - 10 business days, and may ship separately from different locations.
- Orders including an item marked as pre-order or backorder will be held until the pre-order or backordered item is available to ship. Dates will be listed on the applicable item's product page.
- Due to Covid-19, these timelines are subject to change. Check current production times.
- Have a P.O. Box? Apparel, blankets, art and calendars with finished sizes below 24"x30" are eligible to be shipped to a P.O. Box. All larger sizes require a physical address. Apologies, we are unable to ship to Canadian P.O. Boxes.
- Lindsay Letters® offers a 30-day Delight Guarantee! More on our return & exchange policy here.
About Lindsay Letters®
Established in 2009 by Lindsay Sherbondy, Lindsay Letters® offers an expansive collection of art and goods featuring Lindsay's original artwork including hand lettering, paintings and graphic design. (We've also added some vintage pieces and photography, to make adding to your art collection even easier). To the best of our knowledge, LindsayLetters.co has the largest purchasable library of art by any single artist. (Which we think is pretty cool!) All of the artwork shown on site, with the exception of some select Original Artwork auctioned quarterly, has been digitally reproduced and printed with love and care, and applied choice, quality materials, for your enjoyment and love. It's our honor to create beautiful things for your home and life! Tag @lindsayletters.co on Instagram to share your images and experiences of your LL goodies in the wild!