Rosie Horizon Abstract
Choice of Art Print or Canvas
The Art Bar™
About the Rosie Horizon Abstract
Laura Kackley of Lark Photography is one of my dearest friends, and she art directed and photographed this collection (as with most of the images at Lindsay Letters Co). Whenever I create a collection, both Laura and I immediately have our favorites, and this is Laura's!
Throughout the planning and preparing, creating and launching of this collection, I watched Laura go from being an excited and expectant third time mom, to walking through one of the hardest things anyone could walk through. Watching Laura's faith in the wake of her miscarriage was terrible and humbling and inspiring. I watched her trust God with such an unwavering trust – a trust and a hope that I don't think I can fully comprehend.
Laura and Craig named their baby Rosie, and I cannot wait to party in Heaven with her some day. We decided to name this painting "Rosie Horizon" in her honor. I know I speak for Laura when I say that it is both of our heart's desire that – when you see this painting – you would feel hopeful. You would feel not alone, you would feel comfort, and that you would be able to strain your eyes to see Beauty and Hope and Love, just waiting for you beyond the horizon.
- Fine art reproduction of Lindsay's original artwork.
- Proudly made – just for you – in the USA!
- All artwork ©Lindsay Sherbondy. All rights reserved.
Fine Art Canvases
- Professional Giclée print on museum quality cotton canvas.
- Includes a matte finish UV protective coating and super easy hanging system that you'll love!
- Size listed is for the size of the artwork, excluding the frame. Learn more about frame size info here.
- Each and every piece is hand-crafted and custom made to order just for you.
- Ships from Raleigh, NC in 5-7 business days via UPS Services.
- Art Prints are full bleed for the size listed. Some lifestyle images display an additional 1" white border, but your art print will not include the white border.
- Framed Art Prints include a single white 2.25” mat and a super-easy hanging system you'll love!
- Framed Art Prints size listed is for the size of the artwork, excluding the frame. Learn more about frame sizes here.
- Art Prints ship rolled in a tube for safe travels and ship within 3-5 business days. Framed Art Prints ship in 5-7 business days.
Shipping & Returns
- Lindsay Letters® items are hand-crafted and custom made-to-order just for you! Items ship within 3-5 business days via UPS Services.
- Unframed Art Prints ship rolled for safe-keeping. Framed Art Prints and Canvas Prints arrive ready to hang directly out of the box.
- Items with finished sizes below 24"x30" are eligible to be shipped to a P.O. Box. All larger sizes require a physical address. We are unable to ship to Canadian P.O. Boxes.
- Lindsay Letters® offers a 30-day Delight Guarantee. More on our return & exchange policy here.
About The Artist
Lindsay Sherbondy is a painter, calligrapher, graphic designer and authenticity-advocate that believes you are worthy of meaningful art! She started Lindsay Letters® (accidentally) in 2009, and has been working (intentionally) at creating beautiful and meaningful works for you to love & make your own ever since.