She Found Herself In The Country
Farmhouse Canvas Co.
The Art Bar®
Stylist's note: this piece features color choices from our signature Farmhouse Canvas Co. Palette.
About the She Found Herself In The Country
SHE FOUND HERSELF OUT IN THE COUNTRY.
OUT IN THE COUNTRY, SHE FOUND HERSELF.
About Downloads & Printables
- Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirming your purchase. Your download will be delivered via a separate email with a link to download your printable(s).
- All artwork is formatted to 8.5” x 11” inch, to be printed on traditional letter size paper at 300 dpi (standard resolution).
- For personal use only. Each download comes with permission to print 3, inclusive of multiple color options.
- All downloads ©2019 Lindsay Letters®, LLC. All rights reserved. Learn more about Lindsay Letters® Art Downloads here.
Farmhouse Canvas Signs
- Museum-grade unframed, gallery-wrapped canvas
- lightweight but durable construction
- Rigid face construction that won’t sag or warp
- Complete with a black matboard enclosed back
- Arrives with pre-installed sawtooth hanging hardware ready to hang directly out of the box.
- Lettered Art and Abstract Art: Fine art reproductions of Lindsay's original artwork.
- All products proudly made – just for you – in the USA!
- All products ©Lindsay Sherbondy. All rights reserved.
Shipping & Returns
- Lindsay Letters® items are hand-crafted and custom made-to-order just for you! Items typically within 3 - 5 days via UPS Services; however, production times during Covid-19 regulations may be different. Check current production times.
- Unframed Art Prints ship rolled for safe-keeping. Framed Art Prints and Canvas Prints arrive ready to hang directly out of the box.
- Items with finished sizes below 24"x30" are eligible to be shipped to a P.O. Box. All larger sizes require a physical address. We are unable to ship to Canadian P.O. Boxes.
- Lindsay Letters® offers a 30-day Delight Guarantee. More on our return & exchange policy here.
About The Artist
Lindsay Sherbondy is a painter, calligrapher, graphic designer and authenticity-advocate that believes you are worthy of meaningful art! She started Lindsay Letters® (accidentally) in 2009, and has been working (intentionally) at creating beautiful and meaningful works for you to love & make your own ever since.