Galentine, I just love us.
Thoughtful doesn't have to be complicated! Show your Galentines how much you love them with this easy-breasy printable cut-out card.
Galentine Card Details
Includes two hearts, each with a different shade of pink.
- Your Printable purchase grants you a PDF file or files (design depending), delivered to your inbox. This is not a physical product, but rather a downloadable art print file for you to print and make your own!
- PDF Download comes sized for 8.5x11 printing at 300 dpi. We've included a light stroke mark for you to cut along, making it perfectly sized for an 8x10 frame.
- Directly after your purchase, you will be able to download your artwork right away on the post check-out page. If you wish to download it later, no problem! You can exit off of that page, because you will also receive the file(s) via email. Your download will be delivered via a separate, second email (after your order confirmation email) with a link to download your art file(s). This email will come from our partner company, Fetch.
- Can't find your files? Search "Fetch" in your "updates," "spam," and junk email.
- For personal use only. Each download comes with permission to print up to 3 prints, inclusive of multiple color options.
- Learn more about Lindsay Letters® Printables here.
- Artwork ©Lindsay Sherbondy. All rights reserved.
About Lindsay Letters®
Established in 2009, Lindsay Letters® offers an expansive collection of art and goods featuring Lindsay's original artwork including hand lettering, paintings and graphic design. (We've also added some vintage pieces and photography, to make adding to your art collection even easier). To the best of our knowledge, LindsayLetters.co has the largest purchasable library of art by any single artist. (Which we think is pretty cool!) All of the artwork shown on site, with the exception of some select Original Artwork auctioned quarterly, has been digitally reproduced and printed with love and care, and applied choice, quality materials, for your enjoyment and love. It's our honor to create beautiful things for your home and life! Tag @lindsayletters.co on Instagram to share your images and experiences of your LL goodies in the wild!
about the artist
Lindsay Sherbondy is a painter, calligrapher, graphic designer and authenticity-advocate that believes you are worthy of meaningful art! She started Lindsay Letters® (accidentally) in 2009, and has been working (intentionally) at creating beautiful and meaningful artwork for you to make your own ever since.