Worthy of Love (Kids)
the shirt shop
Worthy of Love (Kids)
You Are Worthy Of Love
Wear this as a PSA to everyone who comes in contact with you, and as a reminder for yourself throughout the day: You are worthy of love.
These words mean so much to me, as they are part of a song that my husband and daughter used to sing to each other. I'm praying every day for Eva to be able to sing again, but for now, her face sure lights up whenever Dugan sings these words to her.
♡ "Worthy of Love (Kids' T-Shirt)" is a Black imprint on a heathered Grey Bella + Canvas t-shirt. The fabric content is 52/48 ringspun cotton/polyester.
t-shirt fit & details
- Soft and wearable Bella + Canvas Short Sleeve Jersey T-shirts. Our Shirt Shop shirts will quickly become your faves!
- Unisex sizing. Fits true to size. (See size chart in product photos).
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- We love cozy clothes! If your shirt arrives and it's not super soft, toss it in the wash first and it will soften right up. (Wash black apparel with other darks, or it will get fuzzy-looking!)
- Artwork ©Lindsay Sherbondy. All rights reserved.
Shipping & Returns
- All Lindsay Letters® art + calendars are printed-to-order, just for you! Items typically ship within 5-7 business days via UPS Services.
- Our soft goods & other goodies ship within 3 - 10 business days, and may ship separately from different locations.
- Due to Covid-19, these timelines are subject to change. Check current production times.
- Have a P.O. Box? Apparel, blankets, art and calendars with finished sizes below 24"x30" are eligible to be shipped to a P.O. Box. All larger sizes require a physical address. Apologies, we are unable to ship to Canadian P.O. Boxes.
- Lindsay Letters® offers a 30-day Delight Guarantee! More on our return & exchange policy here.
About Lindsay Letters®
Established in 2009, Lindsay Letters® offers an expansive collection of art and goods featuring Lindsay's original artwork including hand lettering, paintings and graphic design. (We've also added some vintage pieces and photography, to make adding to your art collection even easier). To the best of our knowledge, LindsayLetters.co has the largest purchasable library of art by any single artist. (Which we think is pretty cool!) All of the artwork shown on site, with the exception of some select Original Artwork auctioned quarterly, has been digitally reproduced and printed with love and care, and applied choice, quality materials, for your enjoyment and love. It's our honor to create beautiful things for your home and life! Tag @lindsayletters.co on Instagram to share your images and experiences of your LL goodies in the wild!
about the artist
Lindsay Sherbondy is a painter, calligrapher, graphic designer and authenticity-advocate that believes you are worthy of meaningful art! She started Lindsay Letters® (accidentally) in 2009, and has been working (intentionally) at creating beautiful and meaningful artwork for you to make your own ever since.