Backyard Camp Hoodie
thoughts from lindsay!
Backyard Camp | Summer 2020 | Where Memories Are Made
- White ink on a (super soft!) pine green hoodie
- Design by Lindsay Sherbondy
- Printed by our friends at Ramble and Company
- 52/48 Ring-spun Cotton/Polyester Fleece.
- Youth Small: 6 - 7 years
- Youth Medium: 8 - 10 years
- Youth Large: 12 - 14 years
Our limited edition apparel prints in small batches and ships within two weeks of order (typically sooner!). With the current state of mail delivery, we do not guarantee a specific delivery time for apparel. The team at Ramble is super dedicated and working carefully within guidelines, and you can expect your apparel order just as soon as possible!
All apparel ships FREE with USPS!
EXCHANGES FOR SIZE:
We accept returns on unworn apparel and offer exchanges while stock lasts.
fit & details
- These sweatshirts are a different material than our Made in America French Terry Crewnecks. Check out this video for a comparison of color, material, and fit details.
- Eco-Fleece™ | 50% Polyester, 46% Cotton, 4% Rayon
- Contains organic & recycled materials
- Bound ribbed neckband, Raglan sleeves, ribbed hemband and sleeve cuffs
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Garment imported, made with U.S.A. yarns
- Lettering/design ©Lindsay Sherbondy.
About The Artist (lindsay!)
Lindsay Sherbondy is a painter, calligrapher, graphic designer and authenticity-advocate that believes you are worthy of meaningful art! She started Lindsay Letters® (accidentally) in 2009, and has been working (intentionally) at creating beautiful and meaningful works for you to love & make your own ever since.