Welcome to Lindsay Letters® Boutique – Our exclusive Wholesale Collection for our Brick & Mortar Stockists. Please enter your passcode to continue:
Dwell, Boutique Canvas
The Art Bar™
About the Dwell, Boutique Canvas
One thing I ask from the Lord,
this only do I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord
all the days of my life,
to gaze on the beauty of the Lord
and to seek him in his temple.
- Psalm 27:4, NIV
I just love love love this verse to be displayed, proudly in your home or apartment! At an epic scale, it makes such a huge statement of faith and intentionality for your home. Even at a smaller size, this print will serve as the perfect reminder to seek the Lord, all day, every day. Even though we're not in Heaven, we can certainly desire to create a home where the spirit of The Lord dwells.
- Fine art reproduction of Lindsay's original artwork.
- Proudly made – just for you – in the USA!
- All artwork ©Lindsay Sherbondy. All rights reserved.
About our Boutique Canvases
- Museum-grade unframed, gallery-wrapped 1.25" thick canvas
- Super lightweight but durable construction
- Printed with archival inks
- Rigid face construction that won’t sag or warp
- Complete with a black mat board enclosed (dust cover) backing
- Arrives with pre-installed sawtooth hanging hardware
Shipping & Returns
- Lindsay Letters® items are hand-crafted and custom made-to-order just for you! Items ship within 3-5 business days via UPS Services.
- Unframed Art Prints ship rolled for safe-keeping. Framed Art Prints and Canvas Prints arrive ready to hang directly out of the box.
- Items with finished sizes below 24"x30" are eligible to be shipped to a P.O. Box. All larger sizes require a physical address. We are unable to ship to Canadian P.O. Boxes.
- Lindsay Letters® offers a 30-day Delight Guarantee. More on our return & exchange policy here.
About The Artist
Lindsay Sherbondy is a painter, calligrapher, graphic designer and authenticity-advocate that believes you are worthy of meaningful art! She started Lindsay Letters® (accidentally) in 2009, and has been working (intentionally) at creating beautiful and meaningful works for you to love & make your own ever since.