thoughts from lindsay!
- Celebrate your people with this limited edition T-Shirt!
- Check out the baby + kids version here.
- Ivory shirt: Charcoal screen printing on a soft Alternative Apparel shirt. Material is 50/38/12 Poly, Cotton, Rayon. Relaxed Unisex Fit.
- Charcoal Black shirt: Cream screen printing on a soft Bella + Canvas shirt. Material is 50/25/25 Poly, Cotton, Rayon. Standard Unisex Fit.
- Lettering by Lindsay Sherbondy
- Printed with love by our friends at Ramble and Company.
PRODUCTION & SHIPPING:
Our limited edition apparel prints in small batches within two weeks of order (typically sooner!) and shipped via USPS. With the current state of production and shipping procedures, we do not guarantee a specific delivery time for apparel. The team at Ramble is super dedicated and working carefully within guidelines, and you can expect your apparel order just as soon as physically and safely possible! You can read our more extensive production and shipping policy here.
fit & details
- These sweatshirts are a different material than our Made in America French Terry Crewnecks. Check out this video for a comparison of color, material, and fit details.
- Eco-Fleece™ | 50% Polyester, 46% Cotton, 4% Rayon
- Contains organic & recycled materials
- Bound ribbed neckband, Raglan sleeves, ribbed hemband and sleeve cuffs
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Garment imported, made with U.S.A. yarns
- Lettering/design ©Lindsay Sherbondy.
About The Artist (lindsay!)
Lindsay Sherbondy is a painter, calligrapher, graphic designer and authenticity-advocate that believes you are worthy of meaningful art! She started Lindsay Letters® (accidentally) in 2009, and has been working (intentionally) at creating beautiful and meaningful works for you to love & make your own ever since.