Welcome to Lindsay Letters® Boutique – Our exclusive Wholesale Collection for our Brick & Mortar Stockists. Please enter your passcode to continue:
It is Well, Boutique Canvas
The Art Bar®
About the It is Well, Boutique Canvas
When peace like a river, attendeth my way,
When sorrows like sea billows roll;
Whatever my lot, Thou hast taught me to say,
It is well, it is well, with my soul.
The story of Horatio Spafford and his hymn It is Well With My Soul is heartbreaking and inspiring. Oh, to have a faith and a trust like that. As his ship passed the place at sea where he lost all four of his daughters, I can't help but picturing his writing of this hymn – sprawled out through tears in both sorrow and hope.
• Special thanks to Jen from City Farmhouse for the photos of the canvas in the white gallery frame. See more in her 2015 Fall Home Tour!
• Special thanks to Sarah from Life on Virginia Street for the photos of the canvas in the gold gallery frame. See more in Christmas Home Tour: Part 1!
About our Boutique Canvases
- Museum-grade unframed, gallery-wrapped 1.25" thick canvas
- Super lightweight but durable construction
- Printed with archival inks
- Rigid face construction that won’t sag or warp
- Complete with a black mat board enclosed (dust cover) backing
- Arrives with pre-installed sawtooth hanging hardware
Shipping & Returns
- Lindsay Letters® items are hand-crafted and custom made-to-order just for you! Items typically within 3 - 5 days via UPS Services; however, production times during Covid-19 regulations may be different. Check current production times.
- Unframed Art Prints ship rolled for safe-keeping. Framed Art Prints and Canvas Prints arrive ready to hang directly out of the box.
- Items with finished sizes below 24"x30" are eligible to be shipped to a P.O. Box. All larger sizes require a physical address. We are unable to ship to Canadian P.O. Boxes.
- Lindsay Letters® offers a 30-day Delight Guarantee. More on our return & exchange policy here.
About The Artist
Lindsay Sherbondy is a painter, calligrapher, graphic designer and authenticity-advocate that believes you are worthy of meaningful art! She started Lindsay Letters® (accidentally) in 2009, and has been working (intentionally) at creating beautiful and meaningful works for you to love & make your own ever since.