Let Hope Be An Anchor
Let Hope Be An Anchor
"Let Hope Be An Anchor For Your Soul" on our all-time favorite sweatshirt!
- This Alternative Apparel sweatshirt is the perfect weight – not too bulky, not too thin. Trust us, you'll wear the heck out of this one! You can see reviews for this same sweatshirt in different color on our out of stock "Late But Thoughtful" sweatshirt, here.)
- Unisex but not baggy, true to size, with a forgiving stretch.
- 50/46/4 polyester recycled/cotton organic/rayon
- Some pilling is normal with this soft, spongey fabric! We think it adds to the broken in, "longtime favorite" feel of this sweatshirt.
- Shop the Ringer T-Shirt and Artwork of this design, too!
- White screen-printing on an eco pacific sweatshirt from Alternative Apparel. Tagless design printed on the neckline (not pictured in these product photos).
- Lettering by Lindsay Sherbondy
- Screen printed with love by our good friends at Ramble and Company.
PRODUCTION & SHIPPING:
These sweatshirts are printed in small batches within two weeks of order (typically sooner!) and shipped via USPS. With the current state of shifting policies, we do not guarantee a specific delivery time for apparel. The team at Ramble is super dedicated and working carefully within guidelines , and you can expect your apparel order just as soon as physically and safely possible! You can read our more extensive production and shipping policy here.
Music in product video (audible on mobile only): Maverick City Music.
USA Printed & Ethically Made
As of Spring 2021, Lindsay Letters.Co uses BELLA+CANVAS garments exclusively as the base for our USA-printed apparel. Their products are super soft, wear wonderfully, and we appreciate the ethical standards by which they are made.
BELLA+CANVAS has a USA-strong approach to production. This means that almost the entire manufacturing process takes place right here in America. The garments are designed, dyed, and cut in America. The shirts are then assembled in the U.S. or Central America. All of the production is 100% sweatshop-free and Platinum W.R.A.P. Certified. (Woo hoo!)
Something else we love is that BELLA+CANVAS is a green company. By focusing on energy reduction, water reduction and waste reduction, every stage of their production process is analyzed—taking every opportunity to minimize their ecological footprint. Their ultra-efficient dye machines save over 24 million gallons of water a week and their manufacturing facilities produce almost zero landfill!
Shipping & Returns
- All Lindsay Letters® art + calendars are printed-to-order, just for you! Items typically ship within 5-7 business days via UPS Services.
- Our soft goods ship within 5-7 business days.
- Due to Covid-19, these timelines are subject to change. Check current production times.
- Have a P.O. Box? Apparel, blankets, art and calendars with finished sizes below 24"x30" are eligible to be shipped to a P.O. Box. All larger sizes require a physical address. Apologies, we are unable to ship to Canadian P.O. Boxes.
- Lindsay Letters® offers a 30-day Delight Guarantee! More on our return & exchange policy here.
Lindsay Letters® art
Established in 2009, Lindsay Letters® offers an expansive collection of art and goods featuring Lindsay's original artwork including hand lettering, paintings and graphic design. (We've also added some vintage pieces and photography, to make adding to your art collection even easier!) To the best of our knowledge, LindsayLetters.co has the largest purchasable library of art by any single artist. (Which we think is pretty cool!) All of the artwork shown on site has been digitally reproduced and printed with love and care, and applied choice, quality materials, for your enjoyment and love. It's our honor to create beautiful things for your home and life! Tag @lindsayletters.co on Instagram to share your images and experiences of your LL goodies in the wild!
about the artist
Lindsay Sherbondy is a painter, calligrapher, graphic designer and authenticity-advocate that believes you are worthy of meaningful art! She started Lindsay Letters® (accidentally) in 2009, and has been working (intentionally) at creating beautiful and meaningful artwork for you to make your own ever since.