Let Hope Be An Anchor (Sweatshirt)
About the Let Hope Be An Anchor (Sweatshirt)
"Let Hope Be An Anchor For Your Soul" on our all-time favorite sweatshirt!
- This Alternative Apparel sweatshirt is the perfect weight – not too bulky, not too thin. Trust us, you'll wear the heck out of this one! You can see reviews for this same sweatshirt in different color on our out of stock "Late But Thoughtful" sweatshirt, here.)
- Unisex but not baggy, true to size, with a forgiving stretch.
- 50/46/4 polyester recycled/cotton organic/rayon
- Some pilling is normal with this soft, spongey fabric! We think it adds to the broken in, "longtime favorite" feel of this sweatshirt.
- Shop the Ringer T-Shirt and Artwork of this design, too!
- White screen-printing on an eco pacific sweatshirt from Alternative Apparel. Tagless design printed on the neckline (not pictured in these product photos).
- Lettering by Lindsay Sherbondy
- Screen printed with love by our good friends at Ramble and Company.
PRODUCTION & SHIPPING:
These sweatshirts are printed in small batches within two weeks of order (typically sooner!) and shipped via USPS. With the current state of shifting policies, we do not guarantee a specific delivery time for apparel. The team at Ramble is super dedicated and working carefully within guidelines , and you can expect your apparel order just as soon as physically and safely possible! You can read our more extensive production and shipping policy here.
Music in product video (audible on mobile only): Maverick City Music.
- Lettering/design by Lindsay Sherbondy
- Lovingly screen-printed in small batches and shipped in partnership with our friends at Ramble & Company in Wichita Falls, Texas.
- See the "About" tab above for specific information about sizing, material, and shipping times.
About The Artist
Lindsay Sherbondy is a painter, calligrapher, graphic designer and authenticity-advocate that believes you are worthy of meaningful art! She started Lindsay Letters® (accidentally) in 2009, and has been working (intentionally) at creating beautiful and meaningful works for you to love & make your own ever since.