Life + Love
the shirt shop
Life + Love
Life + LoveThis shirt will always have our heart! Originally printed by our friends at Ramble & Company as a fund-raiser for Eva Love, this shirt lives on now in our Shirt Shop.
t-shirt fit & details
- Soft and wearable Bella + Canvas Short Sleeve Jersey T-shirts. Our Shirt Shop shirts will quickly become your faves!
- 48% Polyester 52% Cotton.
- Unisex sizing. Fits true to size. (See size chart in product photos).
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Artwork ©Lindsay Sherbondy. All rights reserved.
USA Printed & Ethically Made
As of Spring 2021, Lindsay Letters.Co uses BELLA+CANVAS garments exclusively as the base for our USA-printed apparel. Their products are super soft, wear wonderfully, and we appreciate the ethical standards by which they are made.
BELLA+CANVAS has a USA-strong approach to production. This means that almost the entire manufacturing process takes place right here in America. The garments are designed, dyed, and cut in America. The shirts are then assembled in the U.S. or Central America. All of the production is 100% sweatshop-free and Platinum W.R.A.P. Certified. (Woo hoo!)
Something else we love is that BELLA+CANVAS is a green company. By focusing on energy reduction, water reduction and waste reduction, every stage of their production process is analyzed—taking every opportunity to minimize their ecological footprint. Their ultra-efficient dye machines save over 24 million gallons of water a week and their manufacturing facilities produce almost zero landfill!
Shipping & Returns
- All Lindsay Letters® art + calendars are printed-to-order, just for you! Items typically ship within 5-7 business days via UPS Services.
- Our soft goods ship within 5-7 business days.
- Due to Covid-19, these timelines are subject to change. Check current production times.
- Have a P.O. Box? Apparel, blankets, art and calendars with finished sizes below 24"x30" are eligible to be shipped to a P.O. Box. All larger sizes require a physical address. Apologies, we are unable to ship to Canadian P.O. Boxes.
- Lindsay Letters® offers a 30-day Delight Guarantee! More on our return & exchange policy here.
Lindsay Letters® art
Established in 2009, Lindsay Letters® offers an expansive collection of art and goods featuring Lindsay's original artwork including hand lettering, paintings and graphic design. (We've also added some vintage pieces and photography, to make adding to your art collection even easier!) To the best of our knowledge, LindsayLetters.co has the largest purchasable library of art by any single artist. (Which we think is pretty cool!) All of the artwork shown on site has been digitally reproduced and printed with love and care, and applied choice, quality materials, for your enjoyment and love. It's our honor to create beautiful things for your home and life! Tag @lindsayletters.co on Instagram to share your images and experiences of your LL goodies in the wild!
about the artist
Lindsay Sherbondy is a painter, calligrapher, graphic designer and authenticity-advocate that believes you are worthy of meaningful art! She started Lindsay Letters® (accidentally) in 2009, and has been working (intentionally) at creating beautiful and meaningful artwork for you to make your own ever since.