Living My Day Dream
bella + canvas hoodie
Living My Day Dream
Living My Day Dream
It's hard for my brain and heart to be experiencing polar opposite feelings, so often, & sometimes within the same day. My work is a dream. Some of what's happening with my family feels like we're battling to wake up from a nightmare. I'm working on trying to call something good when I see it... and my work, that is good. It really is living my daydream.
This shirt is fun to wear in those moments that you're feeling on top of the world. But if you're someone who has seem some ish, had your heart broken, maybe even been to hell and back—and you have to fight for/find/create beauty in your daily life—I hope you love wearing it, too. (I wrote more about what this saying means to me in this Instagram post!)
Living My Day Dream is printed in Warm Red + White ink on a Lavender hoodie.
hoodie fit & details
- Suuuuppperrr cozy Fleece Hoodie by Bella + Canvas.
- 52% Ringspun Cotton, 42% Polyester.
- Unisex sizing. Fit is true to size, but roomy and forgiving. (See size chart in product photos).
- Handy front pouch and white draw string. (Pull this out for a low-key look, or tie in knots before you wash it so it doesn't fall out when tumbling around).
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Artwork ©Lindsay Sherbondy. All rights reserved.
about Bella & Canvas
As of Spring 2021, Lindsay Letters.Co uses BELLA+CANVAS garments exclusively as the base for our apparel designs. Their products are super soft, wear wonderfully, and we appreciate the ethical standards by which they are made.
BELLA+CANVAS has a USA-strong approach to production. This means that almost the entire manufacturing process takes place right here in America. The garments are designed, dyed, and cut in America. The shirts are then assembled in the U.S. or Central America. All of the production is 100% sweatshop-free and Platinum W.R.A.P. Certified. (Woo hoo!)
Something else we love is that BELLA+CANVAS is a green company. By focusing on energy reduction, water reduction and waste reduction, every stage of their production process is analyzed—taking every opportunity to minimize their ecological footprint. Their ultra-efficient dye machines save over 24 million gallons of water a week and their manufacturing facilities produce almost zero landfill!
All of the shirts at Lindsay Letters are printed in the US!
Shipping & Returns
- All Lindsay Letters® art + calendars are printed-to-order, just for you! Items typically ship within 5-7 business days via UPS Services.
- Our soft goods ship within 5-7 business days.
- Due to Covid-19, these timelines are subject to change. Check current production times.
- Have a P.O. Box? Apparel, blankets, art and calendars with finished sizes below 24"x30" are eligible to be shipped to a P.O. Box. All larger sizes require a physical address. Apologies, we are unable to ship to Canadian P.O. Boxes.
- Lindsay Letters® offers a 30-day Delight Guarantee! More on our return & exchange policy here.
Lindsay Letters® art
Established in 2009, Lindsay Letters® offers an expansive collection of art and goods featuring Lindsay's original artwork including hand lettering, paintings and graphic design. (We've also added some vintage pieces and photography, to make adding to your art collection even easier!) To the best of our knowledge, LindsayLetters.co has the largest purchasable library of art by any single artist. (Which we think is pretty cool!) All of the artwork shown on site has been digitally reproduced and printed with love and care, and applied choice, quality materials, for your enjoyment and love. It's our honor to create beautiful things for your home and life! Tag @lindsayletters.co on Instagram to share your images and experiences of your LL goodies in the wild!
about the artist
Lindsay Sherbondy is a painter, calligrapher, graphic designer and authenticity-advocate that believes you are worthy of meaningful art! She started Lindsay Letters® (accidentally) in 2009, and has been working (intentionally) at creating beautiful and meaningful artwork for you to make your own ever since.