Welcome to Lindsay Letters® Boutique – Our exclusive Wholesale Collection for our Brick & Mortar Stockists. Please enter your passcode to continue:
Norway Road, Boutique Canvas
The Art Bar®
About the Norway Road, Boutique Canvas
There is a humble little barn super close to the road that parallels my subdivision. It's honestly so close to the road and so covered by ivy, that I barely noticed it for the first few months I lived in Sun Prairie. However, when Laura came to visit (to shoot the Christmas 2015 Collection), we drove by it and she immediately mused, "Look at the beautiful texture on that white barn." "White Barn??" I asked. I hadn't even noticed it! But now, whenever I turn on to Norway Road, I glance at that barn. I noticed it's varying layers of white paint, the chippy texture and bits of moss and ivy... and I think about friendship, and noticing the little things, and how grateful I am that God has settled me right here. ❤
About our Boutique Canvases
- Museum-grade unframed, gallery-wrapped 1.25" thick canvas
- Super lightweight but durable construction
- Printed with archival inks
- Rigid face construction that won’t sag or warp
- Complete with a black mat board enclosed (dust cover) backing
- Arrives with pre-installed sawtooth hanging hardware
Shipping & Returns
- Lindsay Letters® items are hand-crafted and custom made-to-order just for you! Items typically within 3 - 5 days via UPS Services; however, production times during Covid-19 regulations may be different. Check current production times.
- Unframed Art Prints ship rolled for safe-keeping. Framed Art Prints and Canvas Prints arrive ready to hang directly out of the box.
- Items with finished sizes below 24"x30" are eligible to be shipped to a P.O. Box. All larger sizes require a physical address. We are unable to ship to Canadian P.O. Boxes.
- Lindsay Letters® offers a 30-day Delight Guarantee. More on our return & exchange policy here.
About The Artist
Lindsay Sherbondy is a painter, calligrapher, graphic designer and authenticity-advocate that believes you are worthy of meaningful art! She started Lindsay Letters® (accidentally) in 2009, and has been working (intentionally) at creating beautiful and meaningful works for you to love & make your own ever since.