We have some happy things in the works with our textiles. See you back here soon!
Rainbow Fruit Blanket
About the Rainbow Fruit Blanket
BUT THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IS LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS AND SELF-CONTROL. AGAINST SUCH THINGS THERE IS NO LAW. GALATIANS 5:22-23My husband and I love thinking about ways to incorporate casual but important conversations about our faith into daily life with our kids. I thought this fun blanket would be a good conversation piece, and something we could read and recite together during snuggles!
- Ultra-soft & cozy blanket, available in three sizes.
- Base color is the perfect, creamy white.
- Machine washable.
- Blankets are for cuddling, not swaddling.
- Custom made to order. Ships from North Carolina in 5-7 days via UPS Services.
Shipping & Returns
- Lindsay Letters® items are hand-crafted and custom made-to-order just for you! Items typically within 3 - 5 days via UPS Services; however, production times during Covid-19 regulations may be different. Check current production times.
- Unframed Art Prints ship rolled for safe-keeping. Framed Art Prints and Canvas Prints arrive ready to hang directly out of the box.
- Items with finished sizes below 24"x30" are eligible to be shipped to a P.O. Box. All larger sizes require a physical address. We are unable to ship to Canadian P.O. Boxes.
- Lindsay Letters® offers a 30-day Delight Guarantee. More on our return & exchange policy here.
About The Artist
Lindsay Sherbondy is a painter, calligrapher, graphic designer and authenticity-advocate that believes you are worthy of meaningful art! She started Lindsay Letters® (accidentally) in 2009, and has been working (intentionally) at creating beautiful and meaningful works for you to love & make your own ever since.