Thanks & Giving
Choice of Art Print or Canvas
The Art Bar™
About the Thanks & Giving
Let our lives be full of both thanks and giving
We just love the holidays—the parties, the food(!), and the attitude of gratefulness lingering around dining tables packed with friends and families... Not just this season, but in all seasons, let our lives be full of both thanks and giving.
- Fine art reproduction of Lindsay's original artwork.
- Proudly made – just for you – in the USA!
- All artwork ©Lindsay Sherbondy. All rights reserved.
Fine Art Canvases
- Professional Giclée print on museum quality cotton canvas.
- Includes a matte finish UV protective coating and super easy hanging system that you'll love!
- Size listed is for the size of the artwork, excluding the frame. Learn more about frame size info here.
- Each and every piece is hand-crafted and custom made to order just for you.
- Ships from Raleigh, NC in 3-5 business days via UPS Services.
- In true fine art print tradition, each Art Print comes with a 1” white border for easy matting & framing. Size listed is for artwork, excluding white border.
- Framed Art Prints include a single white 2.25” mat and a super-easy hanging system you'll love!
- Size listed is for the size of the artwork, excluding the frame. Learn more about frame sizes here.
- Art Prints ship rolled in a tube for safe travels and ship within 2-3 business days. Framed Art Prints ship in 3-5 business days.
Shipping & Returns
- Lindsay Letters® items are hand-crafted and custom made-to-order just for you! Items ship within 3-5 business days via UPS Services.
- Unframed Art Prints ship rolled for safe-keeping. Framed Art Prints and Canvas Prints arrive ready to hang directly out of the box.
- Items with finished sizes below 24"x30" are eligible to be shipped to a P.O. Box. All larger sizes require a physical address. We are unable to ship to Canadian P.O. Boxes.
- Lindsay Letters® offers a 30-day Delight Guarantee. More on our return & exchange policy here.
About The Artist
Lindsay Sherbondy is a painter, calligrapher, graphic designer and authenticity-advocate that believes you are worthy of meaningful art! She started Lindsay Letters® (accidentally) in 2009, and has been working (intentionally) at creating beautiful and meaningful works for you to love & make your own ever since.