The Power Of Hope
The Power Of Hope
Never underestimate the power of hope.
My friend Steph once said something I’ll never forget. She was just a few months into a super high-risk pregnancy, and she said, “I’ve realized that I will never regret having hope.” That has stuck with me all the years since, and I think it’s one of the wisest things I’ve heard. I don’t know why awful things happen to amazing people… why incredible women get cancer, or struggle with infertility, or depression, or have miscarriages. The only hope I have is in Christ. And when the reality of the world settles in, and I start to not have faith and not pray, and not believe for the best, I think about Steph. I think, I will never regret having hope. And in that hope, I do believe that we can have power in the face of adversity.
Delivered as a single PDF with eight color versions - black, grey, gold faux foil, soft pink, hot pink, light purple, ocean blue, and teal.
- Your Downloadable Art Print purchase grants you a PDF file or files (design depending), delivered to your inbox. This is not a physical product, but rather an art file for you to print and make your own!
- PDF Download comes sized for 8.5x11 printing at 300 dpi. We've included a light stroke mark for you to cut along, making it perfectly sized for an 8x10 frame.
- Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirming your purchase. Your download will be delivered via a separate, second email with a link to download your prints. This email will come from our partner company, Fetch.
- Can't find your Downloads? Search "Fetch" in your "updates," "spam," and junk email.
- For personal use only. Each download comes with permission to print 3, inclusive of multiple color options.
- Learn more about Lindsay Letters® Downloads here.
- Artwork ©Lindsay Sherbondy. All rights reserved.
Lindsay Letters® art
Established in 2009, Lindsay Letters® offers an expansive collection of art and goods featuring Lindsay's original artwork including hand lettering, paintings and graphic design. (We've also added some vintage pieces and photography, to make adding to your art collection even easier!) To the best of our knowledge, LindsayLetters.co has the largest purchasable library of art by any single artist. (Which we think is pretty cool!) All of the artwork shown on site has been digitally reproduced and printed with love and care, and applied choice, quality materials, for your enjoyment and love. It's our honor to create beautiful things for your home and life! Tag @lindsayletters.co on Instagram to share your images and experiences of your LL goodies in the wild!
about the artist
Lindsay Sherbondy is a painter, calligrapher, graphic designer and authenticity-advocate that believes you are worthy of meaningful art! She started Lindsay Letters® (accidentally) in 2009, and has been working (intentionally) at creating beautiful and meaningful artwork for you to make your own ever since.