She Found Herself In The Wild
About the She Found Herself In The Wild
she found herself out in the wild out in the wild, she found herselfThese pieces all have a double meaning. The first line is “She found herself someplace.” Meaning, that’s where she physically is. The second line is metaphoric: where she actually discovers herself. Of course, in all of these, the "she" is you. Where do you find yourself, and is it there that you can truly discover yourself? If not, we urge you to get to where you can… only if even for an afternoon.
Farmhouse Canvas Signs
- Museum-grade unframed, gallery-wrapped canvas
- lightweight but durable construction
- Rigid face construction that won’t sag or warp
- Complete with a black matboard enclosed back
- Arrives with pre-installed sawtooth hanging hardware ready to hang directly out of the box.
- Lettered Art and Abstract Art: Fine art reproductions of Lindsay's original artwork.
- All products proudly made – just for you – in the USA!
- All products ©Lindsay Sherbondy. All rights reserved.
Shipping & Returns
- Lindsay Letters® items are hand-crafted and custom made-to-order just for you! Items typically within 3 - 5 days via UPS Services; however, production times during Covid-19 regulations may be different. Check current production times.
- Unframed Art Prints ship rolled for safe-keeping. Framed Art Prints and Canvas Prints arrive ready to hang directly out of the box.
- Items with finished sizes below 24"x30" are eligible to be shipped to a P.O. Box. All larger sizes require a physical address. We are unable to ship to Canadian P.O. Boxes.
- Lindsay Letters® offers a 30-day Delight Guarantee. More on our return & exchange policy here.
About The Artist
Lindsay Sherbondy is a painter, calligrapher, graphic designer and authenticity-advocate that believes you are worthy of meaningful art! She started Lindsay Letters® (accidentally) in 2009, and has been working (intentionally) at creating beautiful and meaningful works for you to love & make your own ever since.