Bop & Sway
Bop & Sway
Frame TV Art details
- These downloads are formatted to specifically work with the Samsung Frame TV. We are not Samsung partners or affiliates, we're just happy to serve our LL clients anywhere Lindsay's art can be!
- For Lettered Frame TV Art purchases, we include files with five different background color options so you can choose to use the one you like best! Colors: White, Warm Grey, Classic Charcoal, Blackboard, Schoolhouse, Interior Navy, Dusty Blue, and Cameo.
- For Abstract Frame TV Art, you will receive one file, perfectly formatted for your Frame TV.
- When you receive your downloads via email, open the files and save the images to your smart phone camera roll.
- To begin using your LL art on your Frame TV, you will need to ensure you have a Samsung account (with login handy) and the Smart Things App. From there, honestly, we can take you no further. The app is glitchy but when it works, it's beautiful. We cannot be your IT department, but we can make you pretty art! We suggest googling it you are having app trouble! (It's what we would do!) If your downloads appear in your photos, then the LL leg of the relay is complete and works!
- Artwork ©Lindsay Sherbondy. All rights reserved.
About Lindsay Letters®
Established in 2009 by Lindsay Sherbondy, Lindsay Letters® offers an expansive collection of art and goods featuring Lindsay's original artwork including hand lettering, paintings and graphic design. (We've also added some vintage pieces and photography, to make adding to your art collection even easier). To the best of our knowledge, LindsayLetters.co has the largest purchasable library of art by any single artist. (Which we think is pretty cool!) All of the artwork shown on site, with the exception of some select Original Artwork auctioned quarterly, has been digitally reproduced and printed with love and care, and applied choice, quality materials, for your enjoyment and love. It's our honor to create beautiful things for your home and life! Tag @lindsayletters.co on Instagram to share your images and experiences of your LL goodies in the wild!